=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IOmMhOW9seaOiOasiuabuCBhbmQg6Kyb6ICF6KGM5YmN6YCa55+l?=

2010/7/13 Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com>

Yes, that would be fine.  Or perhaps a checkbox on the form to indicate which license to use.

Great, so that we will provide 2 option:
CC-BY-SA  and CC-BY-NC-SA.

Which version you would like to use ? 2.0 or 3.0 ?
Maybe 3.0 is better ?

And one minor issue, we use "v" to indicate "yes" in a check box. ( "x" means "no" in a check box ) And I know in most countries, people use "x" in the check box to indicate "yes".

So that I use a blank to let the speaker write down A or B license.

Please check the license agreement again.

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AVuXLsanO-xAZGRoN2Qzd3RfNjU2Z3Z6d2JkZA

--
Pofeng "informer" Lee, 李柏鋒, pofeng at gmail dot com