Re[3]: WG: [xslt] decimal char problem - possible Solution

Hello Daniel,

as you can see we used the xsl:output directive. If you now will ask
us to use encoding="html" this is not possible. Other Problems will
occure.
E.g. the OE Literal will not be displayed correctly. It will
be tranformed standard conform to œ. But this is not supported
by many browsers (including Netscape). So wee need to have the decimal
value.

To Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams:
I don't publish the patch right now. I think a solution for the whole
community has to be found and patches are the worst (compatibility,
updates...!
As far as we know Daniel we will constructive find a sollution.

best regards,
Marco
Marco Stipek

triplex - agentur fuer neue medien GmbH