Re: WG: [xslt] decimal char problem - possible Solution

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 04:37:39PM +0200, Oliver Feige wrote:
> >   Which looks perfectly correct and should be supported by Netscape.
> > So you're doing a deviation from this, probably missing the xsl:output
> > information in your stylesheet.
> >   I don't want to guess, I asked for the informations, I don't have them
> > yet, so far I think you did an error somewhere.
> >

> I know what you mean. I did the test, and its work. But when we like to
> edit the result with HotMetal Pro and so on, we get in trouble. We
> switched from xalan/xerces to libxml/libxslt. And Xalan Xerces do as
> output decimal encoding.
>
> Is there an possibility to switch from hexadecimal to decimal?

                        WTF !!!

  I told you "I don't want to guess" !!!
Depending on your stylesheet this will requires *different ways* to fix it.
the code path in the output DEPENDS on xsl:output values if any.

  Could people *PLEASE* don't make me loose time stupidly. I asked
for the information to reproduce the problem. I don't have them, I NEEED
them to be able to make any sensible answer.