Re: WG: [xslt] decimal char problem - possible Solution

On Don, 2001-09-13 at 15:42, Daniel Veillard wrote:

>   Do your stylesheet ask for HTML output ? Does it asks for
> a specific encoding ?
>   I did my own test:

>   Which looks perfectly correct and should be supported by Netscape.
> So you're doing a deviation from this, probably missing the xsl:output
> information in your stylesheet.
>   I don't want to guess, I asked for the informations, I don't have them
> yet, so far I think you did an error somewhere.

I know what you mean. I did the test, and its work. But when we like to
edit the result with HotMetal Pro and so on, we get in trouble. We
switched from xalan/xerces to libxml/libxslt. And Xalan Xerces do as
output decimal encoding.

Is there an possibility to switch from hexadecimal to decimal?

Thanks

Oliver Feige