Re: [xml] Libxml2 with vxWorks

Around about 10/02/10 07:19, Roumen Petrov typed ...
If build system use configure script the makefile add include search
path first for [builddir]/include, second for [sourcedir]/include and
etc. So #include <libxml/xmlversion.h> is correct.

I don't recall even trying to run 'configure' for the vx environment. I think I used the Win32 config.h as a template to make a vxconfig.h and added an include for that.

I may have run configure over the build area from Linux to generate some stub files that may be required, but I don't think so. All the Makefiles are mandatorily created by the WR WorkBench environment when you build, so it was just a matter of adding the right files to a new WR libxml project.

If anyone's that interested, I could probably put a tarball of the build area as we use it under vx somewhere.

--
[neil fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil fnx ~]# ls -l .signature