[xml] tree xmlNode.line

Struct xmlNode contains a field

   unsigned short line

which I’m grateful for, since it provides info for composing decent error messages. However, its type being what it is, it won’t be so good for XML files with more than 65535 lines. My estimates based on our own current data deliver a max. estimated size of 52000 lines, which is uncomfortably close. We would exceed the limit even right now if we wouldn’t represent as much as possible as attributes.

I’m not asking for it right now – I just wonder whether this issue has come up before? Of course, I guess people could always build their own patched version J

Thanks

Wolfgang