Re: [xml] Libxml2 with vxWorks

Neil Bird wrote:
Around about 03/02/10 08:35, Baruch Oran-NFW783 typed ...
Have someone, integrated the product with vxWorks.
if so were there any speacial bugs? fixes?

Nothing major.

We changed all of the include files to make them include themselves
relatively (which IMHO should have been the case anyway):

E.g.:
#include <libxml/xmlversion.h>
#include "xmlversion.h"
[SNIP]

Did you try to build for source tarbal when you remove include/libxml/xmlversion.h in source directory ?
I guess you use build<>source directory.

Roumen