Re: [xml] Libxml2 with vxWorks

Around about 05/02/10 21:14, Roumen Petrov typed ...
Did you try to build for source tarbal when you remove
include/libxml/xmlversion.h in source directory ?
I guess you use build<>source directory.

Not sure what you're asking; we didn't _remove_ anything, just renamed the #include statements. We build in the unpacked source tarball (with those #include changes applied and our modified config.h).

--
[neil fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil fnx ~]# ls -l .signature