Re: [Usability]Re: Feedback on GNOME 2

On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 13:49, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> Please, please, go use KDE or something else if you don't like the way
> GNOME is turning, just stop pestering us with all these mails of endless
> piles of junk.

yes this sentence is a valid one. many many people already listened to
such an advise and already switched to KDE. i am still here. still
trying to explain you and the others why these people have switched. i
am still hitting on a wall with my explaination. please note that i have
not started this thread. if you don't want to listen to my "shit" then
at least listen to the other users here. maybe you want to tell them to
switch to KDE too. maybe we would do good and switch. better earlier
than later. hey you are right we should really go with the big flow. and
that is definately KDE.

KDE developers are not hardheaded. i was using KDE 3.x myself which was
more a test. i have post a few bugreports and wishes and guess what THEY
have fixed all the bugs and implemented all the wishes i pointed out.
without big discussions and stupid lame flames.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de