Re: [Usability]Re: Feedback on GNOME 2

On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 11:17, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Criticism is great. Criticism is what makes Bugzilla and our QA process
> work. However, there is a massive difference between productive criticism
> and what generally amounts to flaming.

bugzilla is a place to report bugs but not discussing the disadvantages
in gnome. you know it. i know it. others probably know it too.

> By all means, everyone is welcome to point out issues in GNOME, but if they
> don't do it in a manner that developers want to listen to, they're not going
> to get what they want.

they (the users) don't get it anyways no matter how you point out the
issues. but as soon as some stuff is comming from either SUN or REDHAT
you jump up and change it quickly. they snip with the fingers to command
you to jump and you reply 'how high and how far?'.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de