Re: [Usability]Re: Feedback on GNOME 2

tis 2002-10-08 klockan 12.07 skrev Ali Akcaagac:

> let's compare all this with KDE for example (i jump on the boat now only
> for this demonstration). they completely stomped all their stuff out of
> nothing without any help from failing companies.

You mean like Trolltech is not a company?

Stop being a jerk, we should be happy that lots of companies are
involved in GNOME. Yes, we had a pretty good platform before they
stepped on too, but since Sun, Ximian, Eazel (Red Hat was involved prior
to these companies) joined the progress is much faster.

If it weren't for these kind of long threads and wading through endless
rants and conspiracy theories from people like you we would make even
more progress.

Please, please, go use KDE or something else if you don't like the way
GNOME is turning, just stop pestering us with all these mails of endless
piles of junk.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/