Re: [Usability]The Real GNOME Project [Was: Feedback on GNOME 2]

<quote who="Ali Akcaagac">

> On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 12:56, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > take responsibility for them.
>
> are you trying to threaten me ?

No, I'm asking you to take responsibility for your comments.

> on mailinglists and irc channels you may have the power to do this but
> would you also try this when you face me ?

Try to explain how horrifically misinformed you are? Or express my abject
amazement at your outrageous claims? Sure.

I'm not sure this is particularly relevant, however.

- Jeff

--
      "Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly." - Robert Doisneau