Re: [Usability]Attempt at constructive criticism - "Why Gnome 2 sucks for me"

<quote who="Glynn Foster">

> Let's wait for a little longer and see what happens? I certainly believe,
> and it is a rather narrow vision, that when companies like IBM, Redhat,
> Compaq, HP and Sun start shipping GNOME 2.0 that we'll get some really
> useful and positive feedback for the work that we are doing.

Dude, we already had some sweet feedback from the Sun G2D beta, which Calum
and others posted to the list. Really valuable stuff.

I think the evidence suggests that you are right. :-)

- Jeff

--
         "The GPL is good. Use it. Don't be silly." - Michael Meeks