Re: [Usability]Attempt at constructive criticism - "Why Gnome 2 sucks for me"

On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 21:34, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> If you think GNOME should be the union of all possible desktop
> environments and endlessly configurable for technical users, then your
> vision for GNOME is fundamentally at odds with the developer's vision
> for GNOME. And you should not stay here trying to fight the battle;
> you should go use another desktop. We have a strong purpose, to
> actually move Linux out of the 0.5% desktop niche to a broader range
> of users.

i always though that gnome was meant to be 'fun'. doing development for
fun, contributing to it for fun because of the fun. with your last
sentence in the above paragraph you showed that there are more interest
behind it. my apologizes that i was fooled with this idea for so long...
by the way ... you work for redhat don't you ?

greets and have a nice day...

Ali Akcaagac

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de