Re: NEWS on 1.6.0, restart+viewports = mess.

Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de> writes:
> Am Sonntag, den 04.10.2009, 18:27 +0200 schrieb Janek Kozicki:

> ... With many windows it's not working, but if there less it does, but
> so or so sawfish doesn't save viewport attr, so you'll have to adjust
> window-history-states so or so. But the code restoring it is ugly.

It's not working for me, even with only six or seven windows.  viewport
doesn't even show up in the history file, though it's in the list.

window-history also doesn't seem to be quite what I want.  Most all of
my windows are either xterms or emacs frames.  window-history doesn't
differentiate between different windows with the same class, so if I
have windows of the same class in different places/viewports those
positions wont be kept.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>