Re: NEWS on 1.6.0, crash fix...

Christopher Roy Bratusek said:     (by the date of Thu, 01 Oct 2009 20:02:13 +0200)

> * When entering a different WS it's now possible to display it's name
> 	- like in Enlightenment DR17

How about displaying Viewport name when changing a Viewport?

Oh, do you also plan to fix

  http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Proposed_Goals#Restart_and_viewport

for 1.6.0 ? I suffer from this one too...

Maybe (just maybe..) I will sit down this sunday to fix that

  http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Proposed_Goals#Crash_fix

And I wanted to skip installing 1.6.0 now, because I have just
installed 1.5.0.

I hope that if I fix this in 1.5.0, will it be portable to 1.6.0?
How do you think?

Stupid problem, is that I can only manage one day for doing this, and
it's sunday. So waiting for some answers from the mailing list, when
I hit an obstacle when fixing this bug is not an option :/