Re: Organizing sawfish SVN tree, working together.

Scott Scriven <sawfish-list toykeeper net> writes:
> We can include things in svn which aren't part of the release
> tarballs.

Or we could release a contrib tarball separately.

> I'd like to allow more user-contributed pieces in a central
> location, but we shouldn't be maintaining the individual pieces.

There is the wiki.  The question is whether we need better version
control.

> Is there any existing way to do unit testing with rep?

Write unit tests and run them?  If you are looking for a fancy
framework like in some other languages, sorry, I don't think there is
one.  There are some for other Lisp dialects (CL and Scheme); perhaps
one of those could be ported.

> And, given sawfish's visual / interactive nature, is that even
> feasible?

I suppose it would be in most cases.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>