Re: Asking for permission to work on rep-gtk

Am Donnerstag, den 31.07.2008, 21:07 +0200 schrieb Janek Kozicki:

maybe rather your name there? You are more a maintainer of rep-gtk
than me :-) Or us both, if you really insist, however I don't feel
worthy :>

Ok. I just thought because you're already sawfish's maintainer.

PS: perhaps you didn't reply to mailing list by mistake. Maybe I

That's right.

should change mailing list configuration so that reply to the mailing
list is a default behavior? (override Reply-to: header) This mistake
occurred quite frequently lately.

If that's possible it's a good idea.

Chris

GNOME/Sawfish rule!