Re: Release 1.3.4 coming in one/two weeks! SVN access for YOU. Decisions, decisions!

Oops, I meant to reply to the list...  re-sending:

* Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> wrote:
> 2. SVN access for YOU, write access to repository:
>
>   I'm waiting for Timo, Scott, Andrea, Christopher and Teika to
>   apply for an account on http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts

Done, finally.  I've been dragging my feet on the gnome account
request.

I'm pondering how to organize code, and how/where to publish it.
For example, should testing utilities go into the main repo or
into a different one?  How about themes?  Contrib code which
isn't very mature?  Misc extras which aren't part of the
installed package?

I see the screenshotter is in the main repo, along with several
themes.  So, I'm inclined to make new dirs in the main repo for
the things I listed above, instead of keeping them separate.

For this sort of non-core stuff, should changes still go through
the wiki review process, or should it just go in directly?  (I'm
thinking, for now, to add testing tools/tips, tab code, and tab
themes)

-- Scott