Re: sawfish wiki

Andrea Vettorello said:     (by the date of Wed, 23 May 2007 14:37:55 +0200)

> On 5/22/07, Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> wrote:
> >
> > I got that wiki for my project. So I guess that if we wanted a wiki
> > for sawfish we can get one too.
>
> Don't know, are they reliable? In the meantime i'll ping the
> freedesktop.org guys...

Well, I don't know. In fact I tried to find some information about
available wiki farms on the net, and among others this one seemed most
convincing for me:

http://www.advolcano.com/blog/?p=11

But honestly I have no idea if that's true. It would seem that
wikia.com is the 2nd wiki (just after wikipedia) that uses mediawiki
(like wikipedia) and allows anonymous edits (like wikipedia).

All the others on the list between wikia and wikipedia do not allow
anonymous edits, and perhaps are not even an option for us.
Eg. "Apache wiki" only allows projects related to apache, etc....

In related news wikia.com is now doing a migration from "moonobook"
skin to "slate" skin. I'm not sure if I like this... Fortunately this
can be personally customised.