Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Interface ideas

I second this.

A song should be removed from the queue as soon as it has been played.
The only variation on this might be to keep the one or two most
recently played songs, grayed out, before they drop off the queue, to
answer the question:  What was that song I heard before?

Having songs build up in the queue after they have been played is
pointless and not at all consistent with the jukebox idea.

Gisli