Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Interface ideas

Le lundi 18 avril 2005 à 16:48 +0200, Michi a écrit :
> On 4/18/05, Christophe Fergeau <teuf gnome org> wrote:.
> >
> > What is the point of removing songs from such a queue ? Wouldn't it be
> > enough to remember the last song that was played, and initially center
> > the view on it when displaying this source?
> Which is what a normal playlist does, isn't it? Point of the queue is
> that it pops out playing songs...

I don't think they remember which songs was played last if you play some
stuff from the library for example, do they? (I'm not using playlists
much, so I never payed attention ;)
What is so desirable about removing songs from the queue? Letting them
here make it easy to do stuff like "oh, this song was so cool, let's
play it again", I don't see what drawbacks keeping the song in the queue
has.

Christophe