Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Interface ideas

On Sat, 2005-04-16 at 16:41 +0200, S.P. van Noort wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-04-16 at 16:07 +0200, Michi wrote:
> > On 4/16/05, S.P. van Noort <S P vanNoort phys uu nl> wrote:
> > > I tend to like the way this is solved in the some arch-branches where
> > > development is taken place [...]
> > > Queue is here a special source-item in the sources list [...]
> > Just checked out rhythmbox--playground--0.9--patch-5, has the source
> > item been removed or is there a not-so-obvious way to get it, once
> > installed?
>
> With no special build-parameters, I get this screenshot
>    http://www.fotoboek.org/~vnoort/rhythmbox.png

The Queued songs playlist you see in the Source List is a leftover when
switching between different rhythmbox versions (with queue and without).
It is not intended to be there. The real queue playlist is still hidden.

Although in this case it is a bug, it's maybe worth considering. I don't
think having the queue visible in two places at the same time is a good
idea. But maybe it can be become visible in the Source list when the
user chooses hide queue from the menu.

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558