Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Interface ideas

Le lundi 18 avril 2005 à 17:15 +0200, Michi a écrit :
> If you have repeat mode enabled and the played songs aren't removed
> form the queue then it will play the queue (well it's not a queue
> then, it's a playlist) again

So the only reason to remove songs from the queue is to have this corner
case handled as a side effect? If the queue is to be special anyway,
what prevents us from deciding that there will be no "repeat" check box
when viewing the queue?

> well it's not a queue then, it's a playlist

Do we need a totally new play queue source, or would some tweaks of the
current playlist source be enough? This is what I'm wondering at the
moment...

Christophe