Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Interface ideas

On 4/18/05, Christophe Fergeau <teuf gnome org> wrote:
> I don't think they remember which songs was played last if you play some
> stuff from the library for example, do they? (I'm not using playlists
> much, so I never payed attention ;)
> What is so desirable about removing songs from the queue?
Exactly what you just wrote... Think you're listening to songs from
the library, then put something in the queue. Next song won't be from
the library, instrad the queue will be played until its empty. After
that, resume playing the stuff from the library.
If you have repeat mode enabled and the played songs aren't removed
form the queue then it will play the queue (well it's not a queue
then, it's a playlist) again

-Michi