Re: [Planner Dev] planner database

Richard Hult wrote:
Geoffrey wrote:

You have any idea how long?  I'm willing to look at the code if you
 folks don't have time to get to it right away.

I guess we are all pretty busy at the moment, so any help would be
great :)

Okay, I'll see if I can dig into the code this evening. Any quick pointers as to where to start, based on your knowledge would be appreciated. I can find my way around C pretty well.

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                            AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995