Re: [Planner Dev] planner database

Geoffrey wrote:

Excellent. So now, the question is, how does one save it to the database? I can not find any such option. Save, save as, export to, none of which provide an intuitively obvious database option to the casual observer.

If the database support is installed, menu entries will appear for saving to/opening from database. I'm not sure how you have installed Planner, but if you build it yourself you need to pass --enable-database to the configure script.

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/