[Planner Dev] planner database

I'm looking at using planner for a project and was wondering what exactly is meant by "The database support is still considered a technology preview?"

If it means it's difficult to setup, that's okay. If it means you might loose data, that's not okay.

Also, is it possible start a project with out the database backend, then migrate to it? I'm not looking at re-entering all the data, was wondering if there is some functionality to do the migration?

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                            AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995