Re: [orca-list] Our list will be moving to Discourse

I'm not registered on the GNOME Discourse, so I don't think I can try to reply to anything or post a new topic, unless my Gitlab works with it. But from what I can see here, reading threads in w3m works without any issues for me. So this doesn't appear to exclude people who work in a pure text environment, or must do so because of a failure in the graphical desktop. And I would also add to the argument the fact that if I must for one reason or another work in a pure text environment, I am much more comfortable using w3m to read GNOME's discourse than I would be if I had to try to set up a text-based email program.  In any case, no one is excluded in this scenario, and Discourse actually does appear to be the most inclusive of any self-hosted free software option, arguably more inclusive than what we have right now, since web and email functionality are both available.

~Kyle