Re: [orca-list] Our list will be moving to Discourse

Sébastien Hinderer opined:
Well I have to say I find e-mails much easier to deal with than
web-based forums.

I totally agree. I did find this Mozilla post

https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/how-do-i-use-discourse-via-email/15279

that seems to indicate that it is possible to use it somewhat like an email list, and in fact, many things seem possible via email. It seems a bit more complicated than the familiar email list way of doing things though, for example, it seems we will have to go to the website every time a new topic is posted and watch it, otherwise we don't get emails for that topic, unless I misunderstand how things actually work. It does seem unlikely that we will be able to simply subscribe to the Orca discourse via email and just watch the list and respond to the messages that come in as we have done up to now.

~Kyle