Re: [orca-list] Our list will be moving to Discourse

Hello,

I've registered to GNOME Discourse and enabled mailing list mode. It seems by default it start sending updates for all available topics. This is spamming quite a lot. To solve this issue one can unsubscribe from each individual topic. But it seems this has to be done for every new topic. So unless I've missed something the current mailing list solution is more preferable for me.

Best regards

Volodymyr