[orca-list] Poorly accessible GTK4 file manager in chromium

Hello,
Recently I started using arch with Gnome actively on my desktop computer and I noticed the thing that really differs from laptop. I need to download/upload files often and I use Chromium as my default web browser. When I save/send files using web telegram poorly accessible GTK4 file manager is presented where I cannot choose the location of the file. However, I don't have this issue on my laptop and there is a default old mate's accessible manager is presented like one you have when you attach files in Thunderbird. What can I do to fix this behavior on my desktop? I send/receive files often in Telegram and this GTK4 manager really makes my work uncomfortable.
Thank you!
--
regards,
Vsevolod