Re: [orca-list] Our list will be moving to Discourse

My point about audiogames is not that it doesn't have its problems, but that accessibility of the web forum is apparently not a problem for all the blind users who use it. Please note that I did say I was playing devil's advocate when I linked to it. I'm sure it could benefit greatly from an update. But the fact remains that many blind people use it despite its problems. I don't, but many do.

~Kyle