Re: [orca-list] Using Wireplumber for audio with Orca

On 12/11/21 12:11, Kyle via orca-list wrote:
I see the problem here on Fedora-MATE. I have orca running on my desktop and switched to a tty. I logged in and ran

espeak-ng hello

and I heard the word hello, but when I switched back to the desktop, I had no speech, and had to kill speech-dispatcher to get it speaking again. Looks like a 100% reproduceable bug to me.

The next question is where the bug should be fixed. If I can help with testing, I am available to do so.