Re: [orca-list] Reading pdf files

I have Brave Browser 95.1.31.91 here. I just successfully opened a local pdf file, and I was able to read it. Probably easier to just read it using atril, which actually works quite well now, but yes, Brave does work for me, as does Chromium. I should note though that I am running the rpm from Brave's own Fedora-compatible repository rather than a distro packaged binary, so it may have the pdf reader built in, whereas a distro packaging team may for some reason have left off the pdf reader from the build.

~Kyle