Re: [orca-list] Using Wireplumber for audio with Orca

And after the reboot, the primary system audio device is used at the login dialogue, and the USB audio device is used within the logged in session.

So I still can't get both the login and the session to use the same audio device - not sure where to take up the bug at this point.