Re: [orca-list] Accessibility broken under Wayland Fedora 31

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the link.

Le 11/11/2019 à 00:58, Jason White via orca-list a écrit :
Pipewire aims to replace both PulseAudio and Jack.
Well, that's a simplification if I understand well this page:
https://github.com/PipeWire/pipewire/wiki
and the Ideas page:
https://github.com/PipeWire/pipewire/wiki/Ideas
simply suggests:
Think about reimplementing PulseAudio features
Think about reimplementing JACK features

If that happens this will need several years (probably many).

Out of curiosity I will try these instructions:
https://github.com/PipeWire/pipewire/wiki/Building-and-Running
I am not sure at all they can work outside Fedora, but it doesn't hurt
to try.

Best,

Didier