Re: [orca-list] Accessibility broken under Wayland Fedora 31

Hi Jason,

Le 09/11/2019 à 00:29, Jason White via orca-list a écrit :

What isn't clear to me is whether Pipewire will also address the
perennial problems of audio routing on Linux systems (e.g., using Orca
alongside a console-based screen reader).

I have no problem running Orca alongside a console-based screen-reader.
What is this perennial problem you are talking about?

Best,

Didier