Re: [orca-list] Accessibility broken under Wayland Fedora 31

Howdy Chrys,

I am aware that espeakup, speechd-up and fenrir run as root (I remember
that we have discussed this matter about fenrir already), however I
don't see how that brings an issue wrt coexistence with Orca, as once
started they speak for regular users (as does Orca). What do I miss? Do
you mean that all users can hear what the console screen reader says to
one of them?

Best,

Didier