Re: [orca-list] Accessibility broken under Wayland Fedora 31

Howdy Didier,

the problem he talks about is that CLI screenreaders run natural as background eamon. what requiers to be root for most part. i try to figure an solution for fenrir with storm and F123 but what isnt ready yet. this will make i.e. fenrir produce speech as root but the normal user isnt root. currently fenrir provides an script to pipe roots sound to the user to get the speech.

cheers chrys