Re: [orca-list] Accessibility broken under Wayland Fedora 31

Hi,

as I answered to Halim, this issue can be resolved with proper settings,
so I disagree with this sentence:
This is not a new issue but unresolved since pulseaudio exists.
Or if you mean that it's not unresolved with Debian default settings,
then as I wrote in my previous answer this issue should be raised with
its audio team (which Samuel already pointed out months ago).

About PulseAudio going away, don't hold your breath: it won't ever
replace Jack, but is good enough for its target use cases.

I never heard about Pirewire and an internet search came empty. Could
you please provide so pointers?

Best,

Didier