Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird: Orca repeats two times the same sentence

On 1/30/19 5:03 AM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Le 24/01/2019 à 14:20, Alex ARNAUD a écrit :
OK, thank you Joanie. I let Samuel looking at those related bugs to
determine the feasibility for us. We can't spent a full-time on those
but indeed we should reconsider fixing them.

After looking at those bugs, it seems they are not Linux-specific but in
the core of Firefox and accessibility. As it is not Linux-specific it's
IMO in the responsibility of the Mozilla accessibility team to figure
out them for all platform. Samuel has answered on the bug tracker to
reflect that.

That's a shame. Oh well. Thanks for considering it.
--joanie