Re: [orca-list] delete key and backspace key

Title: Assinatura Informal

I  think announcing the deleted character is the right approach.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.

On 30/01/19 5:22 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:

For a long time I have not used windows, but if my memory still works correctly, when I used an editor in windows and deleted some character, the deleted character was announced by the screen reader.