Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird: Orca repeats two times the same sentence

Le 24/01/2019 à 14:20, Alex ARNAUD a écrit :
OK, thank you Joanie. I let Samuel looking at those related bugs to determine the feasibility for us. We can't spent a full-time on those but indeed we should reconsider fixing them.

After looking at those bugs, it seems they are not Linux-specific but in the core of Firefox and accessibility. As it is not Linux-specific it's IMO in the responsibility of the Mozilla accessibility team to figure out them for all platform. Samuel has answered on the bug tracker to reflect that.

Best regards,
Alex.