[orca-list] Thunderbird: Orca repeats two times the same sentence

Hello all,

Environment:
- Debian 9 "Stretch"
- Orca master
- Thunderbird 60
- Speech Dispatcher master with espeak NG / Speech Dispatcher 0.8 with espeak-ng

Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the mail I've redirect to you privately with subject beginning by "Retour"
2) Move with down arrow on the line beginning with /accessibility ils

Orca says two times:
"accessibility link ils indiquent que les lecteurs d'écran peuvent lire les équations mathématiques."

Expected result:
Orca should say only one time the current line

You could find the Orca debug log here:
https://framabin.org/p/?43ec26e9dbd43c41#ynl4uYqyinK5fI0jioxIqzlc9yKjRy4DRksGPycD0f0=

You could find the speech-dispatcher debug log here:
https://framabin.org/p/?ce4a7890277ee934#mY2zFvQmy8A8vu6HwIGh0QDV1+RMQ+jZ9Sp/rnMJNj8=

On the speech dispatcher log I can see that Orca sends two times the two bits of text (one for the link, one for the other part).

Best regards,
Alex.