Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird: Orca repeats two times the same sentence

Le 24/01/2019 à 12:54, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
The text bugs I mentioned in my previous response (and any like them we
haven't discovered/filed) are the top priority in my opinion.

OK, thank you Joanie. I let Samuel looking at those related bugs to determine the feasibility for us. We can't spent a full-time on those but indeed we should reconsider fixing them.

Best regards,
Alex.