Re: [orca-list] Orca not indicating that a Firefox text entry is writable

That's how I did the fixes Peter.
--joanie

On 02/08/2018 01:34 PM, Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,
I haven't yet verified the fix as I can't pull from the gnome git repo
because of some kind of technical issue right now.
However still while the matrix.org <http://matrix.org>, riot.im
<http://riot.im> and the related stuff is at least marginally on topic
I'd like to add that igalia is also running a matrix server so I assume
you can just login to whatever instance of riot with your Igalia account
i.e. @jdiggs:igalia.com <http://igalia.com> at least I've seen Adrian
and Pablo chatting using igalian matrix accounts a month ago or so.
Ihave found out there is the |igalia specific instance of Riot at
https://riot.igalia.com.
I know it is not helpfull for this talk, however it becomes helpfull
hint when we'll be talking about matrix.org <http://matrix.org> adoption
at some point.

Thanks and greetings

Peter