Re: [orca-list] Firefox on ubuntu 16.04

I pulled the tar.bz2 for firefox 5.8.1 (I think it was the ssl not esr) and when I run that version it seems to work on my system so something is wrong with the installed version or the way the system is handling it. I uninstlled the package and removed the .mozilla under my home (after backing it up) and tried a reinstall but no change.

Any suggestions of where to look next?

Tom