[orca-list] Orca not indicating that a Firefox text entry is writable

Hey, as usual, not sure whether this is an Orca or Firefox issue. I'm making accessibility tweaks in the Riot Matrix web client, and notice that when I use e/E to navigate between text entry fields with Orca master, the message entry field just speaks "blank" rather than "entry". Is this something wrong with the web markup? If so, then I can fix that.

Here's a debug log of me flipping through text entries in the app. There are 3:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jkjdw0txnftvbhr/debug.out?dl=0

As an aside, this field has a placeholder, not a label. Not sure if that has anything to do with why it isn't presented correctly, but I hope the placeholder is read when using e/E to navigate.

Thanks!