Re: [orca-list] Orca not indicating that a Firefox text entry is writable

Hey Nolan.

I'm guessing what you have created is something like a div with
contenteditable rather than an entry. I don't think Orca should lie to
you and call something which is not an entry an entry. But I agree that
Orca should indicate it's editable. I just made a change in master
causing Orca to announce "editable content" as the role. At least in my
testing (I don't have your code) that is what Orca says. Could you
please pull master and give it a try?

Thanks!
--joanie